Chronicle 4 - x30 Private Server

HomeFAQSearchRegisterLog in

Share | 

Some news and recommends. Thanks you

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
AngelGuardian

PostSubject: Some news and recommends. Thanks you   Thu Apr 21, 2016 10:17 am

Sorry for botter you, some members of my clan doesn't know speak english so i have to make the post on forum's.
1)Some members and I, still vote and no vote reward, thath's something needed to be solved.
2) Quest drop will stay x1?, it's to slow
3)What about geodata? Clan's farmers can't farm becouse of it, they just hit 1 mobs when arround it are 6-7.
4)Berseker lvl 2, last 20 mins, just berseker,why?. Warcryer buffs last 20 mins to
5)Siren/Renewal last 2 hours??
6) Why we say quest drop is low?, Cuz doing sub class quest and lvl  clan quest, can't even get the quest item, after half hour farming.
7)Sometimes server stucks, and no one can hit or cast a spell or a skill, and still mobs hit us, it happens every 30/40mins. Imagine doing a epic and that happens?.
This stuff are just what some players want to be fixed, to get more people, more fun.
Best regards, sorry for my bad english.
Theoden, Eorligas's clan lider.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
teka
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Some news and recommends. Thanks you   Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:09 pm

1) vote system works fine. our team is testing it everyday from computers/tablets with different browsers(firefox,chrome,explorer) and it works fine for all of us. Maybe you do something wrong or maybe there is a problem with your ISP.
2)Quest rates have been raised a little. They will take effect after the tonight's regular restart at 03:00gmt+2
3)We want to test a little more the current geodata. we might even remove them completely.
4)Most of the buff times are fixed. They should be working already.
5)Siren and renewal last 25 minutes. Like Cov, pof,pow etc.
6)Current quest rates where indeed low. As I said, we have already raised them.Wait until server restart.
7) About server stucking, It has to do with the dropped items. We have changed some configs and we want to see if that worked.

Please report if you find out anything else.
Thanks for being part of our community.

-teka

AngelGuardian

PostSubject: Re: Some news and recommends. Thanks you   Thu Apr 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Thanks you admin Smile
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some news and recommends. Thanks you   

Back to top Go down

Some news and recommends. Thanks you
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1